July 5-23, 2017
Want to show your appreciation for Scouting and share that excitement with others? Post Your Colors is a first-of-its-kind social media event for Scouting, giving you the power to share your Scouting passion with your social network. Your participation in Post Your Colors will help demonstrate the power of Scouting, enable you to reconnect with friends from your Scouting experience, and help reach more families so they can benefit from Scouting, too.
Register and Participate
It's easy to participate: Go to PostYourColors.org:
- Drag the flag below to your location on the map
- Fill in your name and email address to post your colors
- Use the social media tools to share the excitement (and earn points)
- Keep visiting and sharing until July 31 to compete for great prizes
Share great Scouting memories and photos and the impact that Scouting has had on you and your family. Share how volunteering has changed the lives of kids in your council. Share your Scouting experience and benefit. Tag us and use #PostYourColors.
Thanks for showing the world that Scouting matters to you by posting your colors NOW!
What You Can Win If You Post Your Colors
- VIP Family Tour of the BSA High-Adventure base of your choice
- BSA High-Adventure Base Campership
- BSA Foundation 2018 World Jamboree VIP Experience (for 2)
- BSA Foundation 2018 Indy 500 VIP Experience (for 2)
1. Use the official hashtag: #PostYourColors!
2. Tag any of the Boy Scouts of America’s social media accounts!
a. On Facebook, type @theboyscoutsofamerica and tag us just like you would your friends
b. On Twitter, find us by typing @boyscouts
c. On Instagram, tag us in your caption by using @boyscoutsofamerica
Follow the Boy Scouts of America’s sponsored pages to share those “official” posts directly to a. Facebook b. Twitter c. LinkedIn d. Instagram
3. Tag the Sam Houston Area's social media accounts!
a. On Facebook, type @samhoustonbsa and tag us just like you would your friends.
b. On Instagram, tag us in your caption by using @samhoustonbsa
Follow the Sam Houston Area Council’s sponsored pages to share those “official” posts directly to a. Facebook b. Instagram
Use these photos as your personal, unit or district Facebook, or Twitter, or LinkedIn profile photo.
Use these cover photos for your personal, unit or district Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn page.