• Increase your unit and council income – 70% stays local.
• Pay for your entire Scouting program.
• Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way.”
• The Trail’s End Prize Program motivates Scouts.
• There are loads of incentives – The $600 Club, $1500 Sellers and College Scholarships.
• For additional revenue, sell online to those friends and family outside of the Sam Houston Area Council service area.
• Sell Online – Online sales combined for prize incentives! Register your unit & Scouts now for online accounts.
• Sales materials and resources provided at Council Popcorn Kick-offs scheduled for September.
• Popcorn Sale Runs: October 1st - November 26th
• Online Sale Runs: August 1st - November 15th
• Unit Orders DUE in the Trail’s End System: Monday, November 26th (11:59PM)
• Unit Prize Orders Due: November 26th
• Aeros Experience Online Registration Deadline: November 26th
• Unit Popcorn Pick Up: December 8th
• Unit Top Sellers Form due at Popcorn Pick-up: December 8th
• Unit Payments Due at Distribution: December 8th
• Council, District & Online Top Seller’s Celebration: December 15th
• Aeros Experience– Aeros Boy Scout Night: February 23, 2013
|What's New - Products|
|What's New - Rewards & Incentives|
|Unit Kernel Guide|
|Trail's End Leader Guidebook - English|
|Trail's End Leader Guidebook - Spanish|
|Council Kickoff Presentation|
|2012 Program Planner|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|How to Create Leaders's Online Sales Account|
|How to Create Scout Online Sales Account|
|Scout Sales Script|
Sales Materials & Forms
|Family Sales Guide (Order Forms)|
|Military Order Form|
|Military Sales Receipts|
|Unit Top Seller Form|
|2012 Scholarship Application Form|
|2012 Trail's End Scholarship Terms & Conditions|
Please note: By attending or participating in this event, you give permission for your photograph to be used to promote Scouting, Scouting recruitment and / or donations / solicitation flyers. Please contact Lynda Sanders at email@example.com should you have any questions or concerns.