(Locations vary by district)
At the popcorn kick-off, unit leaders will receive, sales materials, training, and leader tools. Every unit should send at least one leader. For more information, contact your district popcorn kernel or your district executive.
Popcorn kick-off District popcorn kernel contact More information about popcorn
Selling gourmet popcorn is a wonderful opportunity for units to earn funds to support their entire year of Scouting.
Why Sell Popcorn?
• Increase your unit and council income – 73% stays in the local area.
• Pay for your entire Scouting program.
• Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way.”
• The prize program motivates Scouts.
• There are loads of incentives: $650 club, $1,800 club and college scholarships.