July 25 or 26, 2020 | 8:00 am - 1:30 pm | Bovay Scout Ranch
August 1, 2020 | 8:00 am - 3:00 pm | Camp Brosig
Outdoor Sports Days are one-day Cub Scout events held at a council camp. Activities will include BB guns, archery, water activity, and fishing. Cub Scouts can choose from one of three dates. Check-in begins at 8:00 am. Events begin at 9:00 am.
The registration fee is $25 per Scout and includes a patch and water bottle. Space is limited.
July 25 July 26 August 1
What to Bring
- copy of BSA Annual Health and Medical Record
(Part A & B for all Scouting events) for every attendee
- closed-toed shoes (e.g., tennis shoes)
- sack lunch (eat breakfast before arriving)
- hand sanitizer
- backpack or day pack
- insect repellent, optional
- hat, optional
- Scout uniform or pack t-shirt, optional
- snacks, optional
About Bovay Scout Ranch
Bovay Scout Ranch is a 1,498 acres are a natural paradise for plants and wildlife with rolling hills, lakes, campsites surrounded by native Huisache and Bois-d'arc trees and spectacular sunsets. The camp is located about 60 minutes from Katy, and is six miles south of Navasota (one mile south of TX-6 BUS N and Tx-6 N Split) on the east side of TX-6 on County Road 317. Address: 3450 County Road 317, Navasota, TX 77868.
Directions through Hempstead:
- Take Hwy 290 W through Hempstead
- From Hempstead take Hwy 6N for 16 miles
- Turn right onto County Road 317
- Travel to end of road through camp gate
Directions through Conroe:
- From Conroe take Hwy 105W for 45 miles
- Turn left onto Hwy 6 South for 3 miles
- Turn left onto County Road 317 (just past Grassy Creek)
- Travel to end of the road through camp gate.
About Camp Brosig
Camp Brosig is a 92-acre council camp, located six miles north of Sealy, TX, in Austin County. Camp Brosig is located at 1893 Trenckmann Road, Sealy, TX 77474. Take I-10 to Sealy and exit at State Highway 36. From the traffic light turn left and go 5.1 miles until you pass the intersection with Farm Road 331. Driver another .6 miles to Trenkman Road. Turn left and go 1.6 miles to Camp Brosig gate on the left. Turn in and drive to the farmhouse on the hill.
Virtual Day Camp
Cub Scouts are also encouraged to attend the virtual day camp. The virtual day camp program will include rank advancements, games, special guests, crafts and more.
Learn More About Virtual Day Camp
Covid-19 Updates Scouting at Home Rank Advancement Updates