Maximize your Estate, Minimize your Taxes,
Protect your Assets and Eliminate Family Conflict.
When: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 from 9:00 to 11:00 AM
Where: Woodlands Chamber of Commerce, 1400 Woodloch Forest Drive, The Woodlands, Texas
- Tools available to help protect your assets and maximizing your estate for your future dreams and desires.
- Tools to minimizing your estate tax burden and even reduce current taxes allowing you the freedom to do more.
- Tools available to eliminate family conflict during the probate process
- The probate process and definition of estate planning terms;
- Types of bequests, including charitable ones
Cost: None, Free.
Speakers: Karen Akiens, Estate Planning Attorney
Sponsor: Sam Houston Area Council
Boy Scouts of America
by October 1, 2013 so enough materials are prepared. For information about other seminars visit www.samhoustonbsa.org/seminars
or contact Devin Koehler at 713-756-3321 or Devin.Koehler@shac.org