- Day Camp is open to all registered Cub Scouts (including kindergarten graduates)
- 27 camps are offered around the council in June. Scouts can attend any camp.
- Activities typically include BB guns, archery, sports, crafts, nature and Scout skills.
- Scouts make new friends and earn rank advancements.
- Adventure Camp is a weekend camp out for Cub Scouts and their families at Bovay Scout Ranch
- Admission covers three meals in the air-conditioned dining hall.
- Activities include BB guns, archery, water park (weather permitting) and one or two program areas (e.g., BMX bikes, dino dig, mine, nature center, Indian village).
- Packs, dens and individual families may register.
- Resident Camp is a three-night camp held in July for all registered Cub Scouts (including Kindergarten graduates)
- Resident Camp is held at Bovay Scout Ranch near Navasota.
- Activities include BB guns, archery, swimming, BMX bikes, sports, nature and more.
- Advancements offered supplement those offered at Day Camp.
- Packs, dens and families may register.
- Packs can hold pack campouts at Bovay Scout Ranch, or Camp Brosig.
- As part of the pack's annual plan, each pack should include a well-organized "pack overnighter" for Cub Scouts and their families.
- Well-planned, organized overnighters at the pack level help fulfill the promise made to our Cub Scouts.
- Webelos dens can also hold overnight campouts.
- Webelos Coyote Extreme is a campout for 4th and 5th grade Webelos at Bovay Scout Ranch.
- Fast paced, fun-filled weekend
- Webelos work on Arrow of Light requirements
- Webelos are introduced to basic Boy Scout skills.
Webelos Coyote Extreme
- Fun with Son is an overnight campout for new Scouts and their families
- Activities include BB guns, archery, crafts, rockets, slingshots, camping, campfire and more.
Fun with Son
Cub Scout Camping in other areas
© Boy Scouts Of America - Sam Houston Area Council