December 6, 2014
Cockrell Scout Center
The College of Commissioner Science is a day of training for commissioners from Commissioner Basic Training through advanced learning experiences in unit service. The objectives are to help commissioners expand their skills and unit service philosophy. The goal of this experience is to promote the increased effectiveness of the individual commissioner.
This ongoing training opportunity will benefit new commissioners and experienced unit commissioners. Any adult leader that is interested about the numerous resources available in the Scouting movement is also invited to attend.
Online Registration Paper registration / Class Schedule
Course Descriptions and Degree Requirements
Degrees and Learning Opportunities
- Associate's Degree (includes Commissioner Basic Training) — The beginning of the commissioner experience.
- Continuing Education (CEd) — Continues the educational, expanding knowledge to increase the effectiveness of unit service.
- Bachelor (BCS) — An entry-level program for commissioners who have completed basic commissioner training.
- Master (MCS) — Offers advanced problem solving and administrative skill instruction.
- Doctorate — A two year program (DCS) — Challenges candidates to identify, develop, and present a project or service concept to a panel of their peers.
For more information
For More Information, Contact: