"Get More Bang From Your Buck"
Regional CPE/CLE Professional Education Course
Sponsored by the Sam Houston Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Cockrell Scout Center (2225 North Loop West, Houston, Texas 77008)
All CPA’s, attorneys, financial advisors and CFRE’s are invited to attend this complimentary course. Attendees will receive credit hours: CPE 5.50 or CLE 5.50, and a certificate of completion will be issued. There are no pre-requisites required to complete the course. Lunch will be provided. Register online by November 2, 2015. Partcipants will have the opportunity to add your name/company to the new "Wealth Planning Professional Directory."
- Karen Akiens**, JD, LL.M. (in Tax), MBA - Partner in Riddle & Akiens, LLP
Karen has practiced law for over 18 years.
- Michael C. Riddle**, JD – Managing Partner of Riddle & Akiens, LLP
Mike has practiced law for over 35 years.
- Frank D. Mullins***- CFP™, CAP®- President, Legacy Wealth Counselors
Frank specializes in facilitating effective communication on the topics of inheritance planning and multigenerational governance.
- Trent Tellepsen, BS***- president of Building Concrete Solutions, a subsidiary of Tellepsen Construction
**Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
***Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy
- Learn estate planning strategies (wills/trusts) and explanation of crummey powers.
- Learn asset protection strategies and understand pros and cons of portability election.
- Learn about the importance and potential benefits of talking to adult children about their inheritance.
- Hear the story of successful families that have changed their world through effective estate planning.
- Learn about the Scouting Heritage Society of the Sam Houston Area Council.
- Learn how life insurance may benefit you.
- Receive exposure to actual case study problem-solving
- Panel discussion for overview of topics discussed.
Don't Miss This Opportunity!!!
Register for Professional Seminar